Note: In-person tours of Acoma Pueblo are currently unavailable until further notice.
August 19, 2022: We are happy to announce the Sky City Cultural Center & Haak'u Musuem will be open for visitation effective Friday, August 19, 2022. View our beautiful historical site Acoma Pueblo "Sky City", virtually, in our very own Ts’iKinuma K’aiya (Story Telling Room/Theatre).
The following services and visitation schedule will be offered:
• Open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
• Hours of visitation – 9:00am to 5:00pm
• Admission Package includes virtual pueblo guided tour, Haak'u Museum admissions, and a Camera Permit.
• Onsite Virtual Tour Times:
Tour Guide will be available for Q and A.
• RESERVE YOUR SEAT FOR AN ONSITE VIRTUAL TOUR OF ACOMA PUEBLO IN OUR TS’IKINUMA K’AIYA (Story Telling Room/Theatre). Use form below.
Other amenities/services available:
• Watch a 18 minute Orientation Video
• Shop in our Gaits'I (Beautiful) Gift Shop for gift & keepsake items and souvenirs.
• Visit and shop at our Outdoor Marketplace. Acoma Artists will be set up with their unique artwork.
• View the majestic beauty of the scenery all around while visiting with us.
Virtual Tour Reservations
Each virtual tour viewing has limited seating. Although walk-ups will be accepted as room permits, reservations are suggested to assure your seat. Please use the form below to request your date/time.
IMPORTANT! Be sure you are requesting ONLY A FRIDAY, SATURDAY or SUNDAY, and indicate which of the four times you are requesting (9:30, 11:30, 1:30, 3:30).